maanantai 20. syyskuuta 2010

Second pair finished - and some cheating

I finished my second pair yesterday. They are basic socks size 36-37 for myself (I'm a heavy sock user ;) Novita's Seitsemän veljestä, 48 stiches on needles 3,5.
These are my official Sukkasato-socks.


But then I couldn't start another pair without finishing off some other projects.
I've always got several works going on, when I need a break from one - I just switch.
And I've got projects at the summercottage, too:

Why did I use that many colors there?


I felt cold at the sea so I made these.


These are the result of a long car trip. I gave them to one of my daughter's friends.
They're all made of Novita's Seitsemän veljestä.


Now I won't allow myself to start another new pair of socks until I've finished these:

On the other hand I realized today that I need a pair of legwarmers, and they're not socks,
so that would be an OK project to start :)

1 kommentti:

Pikku Silppu kirjoitti...

It´s nice to hear that someone else use same method than me. I also have several works going at the same time; knitting (several knittings), cross-stitching, crochet. And few works wich maybe never be finished :)